6430 W. M-80
Kinross, MI EXIT 378
1. Pre-registration camping fees are set up for the duration of the fair. 10 days 9 nights, with
those requesting 9 nights having first preference. Campers may start arriving on the first
Saturday of the fair, after 12 p.m.
2. Camping fees are from Saturday through Monday (Labor Day) and are for the week and as
follows: $135.00 for campsites with water and electric, $108.00 for campsites with electric
only, and $90.00 for campsites considered primitive.
3. The camping superintendent shall assign designated campsites by number. Preference will
be given to those requesting reservations for the 9 nights. Other reservations will be granted
if space is available.
4. The camping superintendent shall have full charge of the camping areas, locations and
collecting the fees.
5. All campers and tents placed on the fairgrounds will be required to pay a camping fee.
6. Along with camping permit (must be displayed in the camping window), you will receive (1)
parking pass per assigned campsite (must be displayed in the left hand side of vehicle
windshield) (1) additional pass is available for $10.00.
7. Campers arriving without reservations, or after the fair has begun, will be assigned a campsite
on a first come first serve basis, and charged for the site.
8. At least ONE adult (a person 21 years of age or older), must be present at the campsite to
supervise minors present.
9. Reservations for large groups - please send forms and payment together.
10. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times, and remain under control of the owner. The owner
is responsible for cleanup and removal of pet waste. A noisy or abusive pet, will be removed
from the fairgrounds upon request. Pets MUST remain on own lot.
11. No refrigerators are to be outside of your camper. No gray water can be discharged on
the ground per state regulations.
12. NO horses are allowed in the camping areas.
13. Reservations MUST be received no later than July 31.
14. Campers wishing to retain the same site as last year, please indicate on the application form
and have request in early.
15. Excessive noise or vulgar language in camp areas is not permitted. Please show respect for
Please send Application along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Casey & Becca Crimin
23656 S. Pennington Rd
Pickford, MI 49774
(906) 322-7527 or (906) 322-4022