|1. Pre-registrated camping fees are set up for the duration of the fair. 9 days and 8 nights.
2. Camping fees are as follows: $12.00 per night for campsites with water and electric, $10.00
per night for campsites with elecric, and $8.00 per night for primitivie campsites.
3. Camping fees will be paid for each night the campsite is reserved, or camping unit is on the site,
OCCUPIED or NOT.Camping units may start arriving on the first Sunday of the fair.
4. The camping superintendent shall assign designated campsites by number. Preference will be given to
those requesting camp reservations for 8 nights. Other reservations will be granted if space is available.
5. The camping superintendent shall have full charge of the camping areas, assign locations and
6. All campers and tents placed on the fairgrounds will be required to pay a camping fee.
7. Along with your camping permit that MUST BE DISPLAYED in or near your door, you will receive (1) parking pass
per assigned campsite (display in left hand side of windshield). ONE additional pass is available for $5.00.
8. Campers arriving without reservations, or after the fair has began, will be assigned a campsite
on a first come first served basis and charged for the site per night.
9. At least ONE adult, a person 21 years of age or older,shall be present at the campsite to
supervise minors present.
10.Reservations for large groups-please send forms and payment together.
11.Pets shall be kept on a leash at all times, and remain under control of the owner. The owner is responsible
for cleanup and removal of pet waste. A noisy or abusive pet will be removed off the fairgrounds upon request.
Pets MUST remain on own lot.
12.ABSOLUTLY NO HORSES IN THE CAMPING AREAS.
13. No refrigerators are to be OUTSIDE of your camper. No gray water can be discharged on the ground
per state regulatios.
14.For reservations, application must be received no later than July 31, 2009.
15.Campers wishing to retain the same site as last year, please indicate on the application form,
and have request in early.
16.Excessive noise or vulgar lanuage in camp areas is not permitted. Please show respect for
|Please send APPLICATION and self addressed stamped envelope to:
New superintendent - will post name & address
as soon as available
Type &Size of unit________________________Number of people at site___________________
Arrival Date_______________________________Number of nights camping________________
Electric & Water preferred__________Electric Only_____________ Primitive_______________
Camp area or number preferred__________________________________________________
Total number of nights camping_____________x$___________=$________________
1 extra parking pass @ $10.00 =$________________
Total amount enclosed $________________
Make checks payable to the CHIPPEWA COUNTY FAIR.